Share on Facebook
Release date : thursday 27 january 2011 11:55
Publisher : ControlAV
Version : 188.8.131.52
Size : 3.12 Mo
Languages : English
What is Phonos ?
Use your Windows Phone as a wireless Sonos controller! Easily control the music throughout your home using just your phone.
• Version 4.8: Spotify better, TV input
• Version 4.6: Supports SiriusXM (requires Sonos 4.1)
• Version 4.4: Supports MOST music services (see below for details), more Radio stations
• Version 4.1: fixes network scan problem on Phone 8
• New for version 4.0: Modern UI!
• Choose music from your Sonos collection (by Artist, Album, Playlist, Track etc.)
• Choose music from supported music services (see below), Internet Radio, Line In, Music Shares, Sonos Playlists etc.
• Search for music from your collection, radio, or many music services
• See album artwork
• Control Volume/Mute
• Pin favorite pages to the Start screen for quick access
• Select Groups
• Easily add and remove rooms from a Group
• Room equalizer, including individual volume controls
• Set a Sleep timer
• Control Shuffle & Repeat modes
• Add and Remove tracks from the queue
• Share the music you are playing via Facebook/Twitter/Email/Text message
• Music services tested are: Pandora, Rhapsody, Spotify, iheartradio, Deezer, Rdio, Last.fm, MOG, WiMP, Songza, Slacker, Wolfgang's Vault, AUPEO!, Stitcher SmartRadio, DAR.fm, SiriusXM
• Music services NOT supported are: Audible
• Music services that should work but are untested include: Amazon Cloud, Songl, Juke, JB Hi-Fi, Napster, Subsonos, simfy, Murfie, Hearts of Space, 7Digital, Qobuz, rara.com
Requirements: This application requires Sonos hardware and your phone needs to connect to your home network via Wi-Fi.
We recommend you verify compatibility with your network and Sonos system using the free Trial Mode before purchasing the application. Trial Mode allows access to almost all features, but includes deliberately annoying reminders until you buy it.
This application is NOT endorsed by or associated with Sonos, Inc.