Warning: session_start(): open(/home/wpapplis/www/../tmp/sess_u1s1oukt7j47qk22l9j8bq9ll3, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in /home/wpapplis/www/index.php on line 4
Share on Facebook
Release date : wednesday 22 december 2010 21:48
Publisher : Microsoft Corporation
Version : 18.104.22.168
Size : 3.25 Mo
Languages : English
What is Project Emporia ?
Every day we face an information overflow; data is coming at us through so many channels that it is difficult to weed out the gems that are important to us from all the noise. For those who are not social media mavens, the whole problem can be intimidating.
Project Emporia offers a solution to this. It sifts through ever-evolving news streams to identify hot news stories, categorizes them into topic areas and ranks them, and then presents them to you in a friendly and easy-to-use UI. With Project Emporia you get relevant stories on topics of YOUR choice.
You can influence how future stories are chosen for you, one vote at a time. Your votes will improve the relevance of your news story choices not just for you, but for every other user as well.
* Project Emporia is a release from Microsoft Research FUSE Labs.
* Project Emporia identifies relevant news stories and surfaces them categorized by topic, by keyword or by your social circle (Twitter friends and friends-of-friends list).
* Project Emporia allows you to easily share the most relevant stories with your friends on Twitter or Facebook.
* Project Emporia can be used both on your mobile phone or the web at https://www.projectemporia.com.
* Project Emporia allows to easily curate your Twitter friends list by contextual relevance
* Project Emporia gives users a way to tap the pulse of the Internet.
Please follow @projectemporia on Twitter to find out the latest information. (primarily English news)