Share on Facebook
Release date : friday 05 august 2011 02:01
Publisher : Beautiful Mind Games
Version : 188.8.131.52
Size : 4.74 Mo
Languages : English
What is Orbus ?
Orbus is the latest installment of the BMG's acclaimed series of connect-the-dots games. Only this time it is "disconnect-the-dots"!
"Orbus comes packing some great features... so that everyone can have a blast playing it." — wp7lab.com
• Erase lines between dots and score points for each dot left with no lines ("orphaned").
• Test your skills against the computer or challenge a friend.
• Track your performance over time and submit your grades to online leaderboards.
• Start "from scratch" – with all lines drawn — or let the computer make your first moves for you.
• Leave the game unfinished and come back later to complete it.
• Computer cheats? Use the playback feature to see what actually happened.
• Express yourself – choose your player's character.
Great simple game — easy to learn and fun to play, but hard to master. Brought to you by the developers of the popular Triangula, Quadrata, Orientile, Brainy Cells, Turbo Tiles, Permutile, and Pairanoia.
Privacy note: the ad-supported version of this game uses location services to make ads location-aware. The location data can never be used to track, identify or contact you, but you can disable location services if you prefer. The premium version is ad-free.