Share on Facebook
Release date : thursday 23 jone 2011 23:42
Publisher : Foodspotting
Version : 184.108.40.206
Size : 3.17 Mo
Languages : English
What is Foodspotting ?
We created Foodspotting to make finding good food easier: Instead of reviewing restaurants, you can recommend specific dishes and see what others have recommended wherever you go. You can:
• See the nearest, latest and best dishes around you
• Search for a particular food that you're craving
• Look up a restaurant and see what's good there
• Bookmark foods you “Want” to try
• Take photos of foods you love & share where to find them
• Recommend foods others have spotted
The September 2011 update to the Foodspotting app uses the latest Windows Phone capabilities to make finding good food even more seamless:
• Always craving a particular dish? Pin it to your Start screen. You can also pin your favorite restaurants. Transform your Start screen into your personal Foodspotting dashboard! (Note that this feature uses a background process, but only to refresh the tiles.)
• Found a great restaurant via Bing Maps? See what's good there on Foodspotting using App Connect.
• Spotted something interesting and wondering what others think? Foodspotting's Live Tile lets you know if you have new notifications and surfaces dishes you Want nearby.
Other new features include the addition of a metric option and profile access via the app menu where you can find your sightings, notifications and wants.
We hope you'll find something delicious!
Learn more at foodspotting.com
Follow @foodspotting on Twitter for updates
This is a long-awaited bug fix that enables the app to be used internationally (it was often locating people incorrectly), fixes other bugs and adds some security enhancements.